Thursday, August 26, 2010

New Blog is Finished!

Well as you all can tell the new blog is complete!

I am SOOO happy with how the design turned out beyond excited to share the site with everyone!

So what does everyone think???

I am going to try my best to load all pics, order info, pricing info, etc. this week/weekend and hopefully it will be completely ready on Monday morning!

Thanks again to all my loyal customers who have made making all the clothes/items so much fun! In less than a year, my small business has taken off way more than I ever imagined and I am truly truly blessed that God has blessed me with this opportunity to do something that I completely love and enjoy!

*NOTE*
I will be posting all new items on this blog and not www.justinntatum.blogspot.com. So if you are a follower of the previous blog, please make sure to follow this one so you can find out new items, sales/specials, etc!

-Special Thanks-
Special Thanks to Penny Lane Designs for creating my new blog for Tater Tots and Fire Hoses! She was amazing to work with and really got the look that I was going for! If anyone is interested in having her do a makeover for your personal or professional blog, I highly recommend her! I am already thinking of ideas for my personal blog in which I want her to makeover next!
Click on her name above to be redirected to her site!


1 comment:

 
© Tater Tots & Fire Hoses. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design by Penny Lane Designs