Friday, November 12, 2010

Kennedy's ready for the Holidays!

Here is precious little Kennedy showing off some of her Christmas attire I made for her this year!
Isn't she just a doll! 

"Good Things Come in Small Packages"
 Onesie and red tutu!


She is such a great model!


Well I think I spoke to soon!
This pic cracks me up... I think she was getting tired of the photo shoot!
(Lyndee don't kill me, I had to post this pic! I think it's just priceless!)


Another fun outfit for Kennedy.
The JOY shirt!


She looks so much like her uncle in these pictures! Love it!


Kennedy Faye is definitely a great little model for Tater Tots and Fire Hoses! 

And a big THANK YOU to Lyndee for having the little "photo shoot" for me with her darling princess!

To order any of the items she's wearing please email

NOTE:  Only 42 days until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tater Tots & Fire Hoses. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design by Penny Lane Designs