Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Birthday Custom Outfits

It's been a busy couple of weeks!  
I have had a bunch of custom birthday requests and I am so excited on how they all turned out! 

A "Sweet" themed Birthday party!
I can't wait to see the little one in her complete matching outfit.. including headband!



Simple "Striped" birthday outfits for a set of sisters!

And who would have thought a "Bow Wow" birthday party could be so adorable!
One of my friends little girl turned one the other weekend and I had the honor of making her birthday attire!
I LOVE how this little puppy dog turned out.. complete with rhinestone bow and collar :)


And finally...
 A Minnie Mouse themed Birthday party! 
How adorable will little Jaylynn look at her party in this outfit!!!


Happy Birthday to all the little ones! 
I can't wait to see pics of you all in these FuN outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tater Tots & Fire Hoses. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design by Penny Lane Designs