Thursday, August 11, 2011

Birthday Mania!

Lately it seems that I have been getting a bunch of custom birthday requests and it's been so much fun getting to come up with new ideas and designs! 

Here are just a few the girl designs that I have finished!


Fun Bright Color Tutu First Birthday outfit!
(this one is actually available at the Stockyards Mercantile)

 Birthday Dance tank for a little Princess!

 Wanted to try out a new twist in my cupcake tanks!  I love how this one with rhinestones and buttons turned out!


This outfit is avaialable at Beaucoup Boutiques! Super cute one tank with chiffon ruffles on the sleeve!


 I am LOVING the cake stand tanks and tees!  Just add a # on it and it's perfect for Birthdays!

 Another twist to the cake stand design!
Add some chiffon and it's a little bit more girly!

 Birthday Tank for my cousins sweet little girl in San Diego!


Super cute custom designed birthday outfit for a friends little girl!  The colors match the colors of her cake and birthday party!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tater Tots & Fire Hoses. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design by Penny Lane Designs