Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It's Christmas Time! Who wants a sneak peak??

I have been so busy lately with orders that I still have not had time to sit and setup my new blog!
 I promise,I promise, I will get to it soon though!
 So please bare with me as it will take time to get everything setup on here.  I guess staying so busy with orders that I don't have time to put my items on my blog is a good thing though, right? ;)

Well hopefully everyone will like the sneak peak at the Christmas Items I will have this year!  There are still lots more to come.. so keep checking back!  

Grinch Hand with initial ornament!  Completely customizable! 


Great set for Christmas Pics!


This one is perfect for your little stud!


If you are interested in placing an order please email me at


Or if you want to check out all my most recent items, please check out my facebook fan page! 
 See link on the right hand side!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tater Tots & Fire Hoses. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design by Penny Lane Designs