Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Miss Thing at 16 months!

For those of you that read my personal blog know how much I adore my best friends little girls! And really my whole little side business started due to this little one below!  When my best friend had baby Merritt (she still likes to call her the baby even though she is technically a toddler now and we all try to correct her) I couldn't resist spoiling her like crazy with all kinds of outfits!  You would think this is my child as much as I have her picture posted as my profile on Facebook in one of my shirts!  But since I don't have a little one yet to spoil.. I most definitely love spoiling her in the mean time! 

Here are some of Merritt's "Fall" Clothes that I made for her! 

The Pink Velour Witch!
(She's dancing to a Hot Dog song???)


Styling in her Leopard Pumpkin Shirt at the Pumpkin Patch!

 Merritt's personalized pumpkin shirt!


Her "Wee Bit Wicked" outfit with matching blinged out purple pants! 


 One of my absolute favorites of hers... Her OSU Game Day Attire! 
Her Peace Love OSU shirt and matching Pokes pants!
All ready to head to Stillwater for some tailgating and football for Homecoming Weekend!

So I keep could keep posting and posting pics but I don't want everyone to think that she's "TO" spoiled just yet! 

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tater Tots & Fire Hoses. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design by Penny Lane Designs