Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Recently Finished Goodness! :)

A good friend of mine recently asked me to come up with a couple of outfits for her little ones upcoming pictures! I could not have been more excited when she asked because her little ones are two little rock stars in the making! I mean with a mom as hip as she and a dad that literally "Rocks" out in a couple of awesome bands, I knew they needed something funky to match not only their personalities but thier parents as well! 

I think this shirt has a little bit Rock and a little bit of Class all mixed in one!  Wish you could see the rhinestone center of the bow better... because if definitely was the added touch of "BLING", Miss Sophie needed for her outfit!

I cannot wait to see the pics of Sophie and Simon in these! Maybe Simon will have blue mohawk in one of them :) Just kidding Susan - but I still think Scott might try something crazy with little man's hair one day :)


How precious is this custom Under the Sea Birthday outfit!  Could not be more happy with how it turned out! Just wish the lime green chiffon arrived in time so I could have made the matching bloomers to go under it!



I have made lots of these fun onesie and burp cloth sets lately for baby shower gifts and also to put in my booths!  All sell for around $18.95 and come ready with a bow and care card so you can pick it up and run straight to the baby shower!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tater Tots & Fire Hoses. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design by Penny Lane Designs