Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What have I been up too?!?

Once again I have been slacking on updating my blog :)  It just seems like the hours in the day seem to get away from me lately.  Between answering emails, Facebook posts, taking/loading pics of finished items, custom orders and keeping my booths stocked I completely forget to take time out and post all the new items and exciting stuff that has been going on with TTFH!  Oh wait and did I mention working full time and training for a marathon??    I definitely am not complaining though, I love keeping busy! :)

Beaucoup Boutiques - Trunk Show
This last weekend at Beaucoup Boutiques in Edmond, the 1st Vendor Trunk Show occurred and it was HUGE success!  Over 300 people came to the store to see not only the vendors in the market but also vendors from all over that came to set up just for the day! I loved getting to meet not only my  returning customers but also lots of new customers!  And if you know me, I am definitely a people person so getting to sit and chat with everyone just made my day!!! :) 

So a big THANK YOU - to everyone that came out to shop on Saturday! I greatly appreciate the support, because without all my wonderful customers, TTFH would definitely not be where we are today! 

Breast Cancer Support
Something that is very dear to my heart is Breast Cancer.  My grandma passed away a little over 6 years ago fighting breast cancer and to this day I still admire her strength, class and positive outlook she carried while she was fighting this horrible disease.  Her fight inspired me to make a huge change in my life which was for me to leave a very prominent job in corporate America and go to work for a non profit - the American Cancer Society.  I had many many people try to discourage me from making this change, but my response was simply quality over quantity.  Getting to see so many wonderful people working for such a great cause will always be something that money cannot ever provide:) 

So in remembrance of my grandma "Meme" I am making up lots of breast cancer t-shirt designs to honor those that are fighting, have fought and for a cure to be found soon! ;)  Pics will be posted soon and a portion of the sale will go directly to fighting breast cancer.  I am still working on the details but will hopefully post all the information soon!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tater Tots & Fire Hoses. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design by Penny Lane Designs