Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy 2014

Happy 2014

Life has been a little bit crazy this last year, so I know 2014 has to be great! Right?!?

So What is New you Might ask?
Well, I officially moved out of the Stockyards Mercantile Boutique last week as they are undergoing renovations and will be shut down for the next 4/5 months.  
At first when I heard the news they were closing for a bit, I was a little freaked out because this is a great way to make a 2nd income (or in my case pay for my student loans every month!) LOL

I never realized how much finished inventory I actually had on hand until I started the moving out process.... lets just say it's enough to fill up a couple closets and clothes racks easily!
So instead of just letting all these items just sit there gathering dust for the next couple of months, I have FINALLY decided to start utilizing my ETSY account.  

So make sure to be checking ETSY for new Ready To Ship items being listed daily.  
(link to ETSY account on the side of the blog or shop name is tatertotandfirehoses )

Also, right now my FACEBOOK page for Tater Tots is down as I am revamping it a bit and cleaning it up for the new year! 
Hopefully it will be back up within the next week!

Thanks again for all my AMAZING customers who have supported this little business of mine over the past 4 years!  
I can't wait to see what 2014 brings for Tater Tots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tater Tots & Fire Hoses. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design by Penny Lane Designs