Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Highlights from 2013

Just a look at some of the over 500 custom orders I got during 2013!

Rah Rah Ree! 
Custom for a couple little diva's supporting their big sis's at their cheer competition!


Chiffon Cupcake Tank and matching tutu's with Angel Wings on the back!


Couldn't forget some Team Spirit for my Cowboys! 
Matching headbands were a must!

I even gave in and made some pretty sassy OU tanks for all those Sooner fans out there
(some will be listed in my Etsy Shop later this week)

Supporting the local High School Football Teams!

Just because I think EVERYONE needs some ORANGE in their closet!
(some will be listed in my Etsy shop later this week)

Even more tanks for all the Sooners fans!

Pretty much digging these colors lately. Neutrals are classy. 
Throw some rhinestones in the mix and they are considered Fabulous!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tater Tots & Fire Hoses. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design by Penny Lane Designs