Thursday, September 23, 2010

Halloween Designs for Girls




Here are some of the fun designs that I have been working on for all the little girls!


The Girlie Ghost
 

Add a white tutu and pink bow to make the outfit complete!
NOTE: I have a limited amount of this color of onesie. However, I have another green color of onesie and t-shirt that this design will look great on!  If you would like another color of onesie/shirt, just email me to see what I can do!

Here is a close up of the design!




Another fun design...Wickedy Witch!
 
Pair this with a lime green tutu and you got the cutest Halloween outfit around!

Please email: 
tatertotsandfirehoses@gmail.com 
with any questions or orders! 

Stay tuned.. Lots more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tater Tots & Fire Hoses. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design by Penny Lane Designs