Thursday, September 23, 2010

Some Fun Designs I can do on Your Choice of Onesie/Shirt!

I recently started making Heat Press shirts because I LOVE how fun the designs are to come up! 
So here are a few of the designs for Halloween that you can put on any color of shirt/onesie! 


A Wee Bit Wicked!


Perfect for the little diva! 
Put this design on a hot pink onesie and add some rhinestones and you will have one hip little girl for Halloween!
(Pics of the finished outfit to come shortly)


Rockin Boo!
How cute will your little man look in this rockin Boo! design!  
Just something to be a little different this Halloween!


Have another idea for Halloween??

Just email me and let me know your idea for a customized design! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tater Tots & Fire Hoses. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design by Penny Lane Designs