Thursday, September 23, 2010

What have I been working on.....

Wow, I can't believe that my new blog has been finished for over two months and I am just now sitting down and starting to finally download pics! It's definitely been crazy around my house with orders constantly coming in, I have been working day and night to get them all out in a timely manner! 

And just as soon as I think I made a dent in my order log and I can slow down a bit.... I realize my log now has more orders than I started with the day before :)  OH GEEZ!

I have to say that I never in my wildest dreams would have imagined that my fun little hobby would turn into such a full time, exciting job for me!  Now don't get me wrong, I am still working my REAL full time job (which I love) and am just doing this on the side ...  but Tater Tots and Fire Hoses has literally exploded these last couple of months and I have been staying constant at 100 + orders!  And how do I get all these done while working full time, still trying to have a social life, and of course make it to boot camp nightly and get a run in as much as I can... well I give the credit to very late nights, no sleep, lots of caffeine, and my mom ironing, cutting, shipping, delivering, tutu making, and running errands for me whenever she can! She has definitely been my rock and allowed me to keep on track of what I am trying to accomplish!  
Yep, my mom is pretty much my rock ! 

So with that said, with all the orders coming in I have had the chance to make some really awesome custom items!  So Here are a few Birthday items that I have made these past couple of months that I love! 

Custom Brown and Pink Birthday Outfit fit for a Princess!  And all the direction I got from this one was... I want something girlie!  I definitely think I was able to accomplish her request :)

Tank, Matching Bloomers and Tutu!



Here is one that was made for a total Diva... Haven!!
I am LOVING the leopard cupcake!


And what can get more girlie than PINK and PURPLE! 
Love making the 1st birthday outfits for all the little ones!



Now this one was a challenge!  When I was asked to come up with a design that had both a cupcake and an owl  design on a 1st Birthday shirt, I was not quite sure what I could do. 
But when I saw the end product.. I even amazed myself!

Whoo's One!



One of my longest friends (I think we met when we were 2) asked me to make her daughter a tulle cupcake onesie for her cupcake themed party!  Having never attempted this before.. I will have to say I loved how it turned out and I can't wait to make MANY, MANY more of these!



And after I had the first customer ask about the Owl Birthday Outfit, I had another one with a special request for another one, but with a few changes/additions!  



Another customer asked me to make a t-shirt for her little girl's 1st Birthday party and for her 1 year old pictures!  
She wanted it to match a hot pink skirt she was going to have her wear! 

Hot Pink/Zebra 1st Birthday Tee and Wild Zebra Leggings


Stay tuned for lots more pics to come!

And Thank You to all my wonderful customers who definitely keep my BUSY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tater Tots & Fire Hoses. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design by Penny Lane Designs