Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

For Christmas one of my cousins asked me to make her little boy Miles and her nephew Knox, Thing 1 and Thing 2 outfits because they are only 2 weeks apart!  I had originally planned and ordered 2 red footed pajamas but unfortunately they were on backorder and I still have not recieved them.
SO I had to improvise and use plain red onesies for the time being.. and here are the finished products!


AHH I still cannot get the pics to turn the right way. 

But I love how the turned out and I can't wait to make them on the actuall pajamas once I receive them!

OH and Don't you just love Dr. Seuss! 
 I couldn't resist putting one of the quotes in the post title. 
Such a simple quote that can teach a young one so much :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tater Tots & Fire Hoses. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design by Penny Lane Designs