Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Love all the Little Diva's!

Here are some of the pics that I have received from customers!  I just keep forgetting to post them! 


How precious is this little girl in her Grinch outfit for Christmas! 
This is one of my favorite outfits that I made for Christmas this last year and I love how it looks in pics! 

Thanks for sharing Alisha!! I love the pics!


Here is a friend of mine's little girl, Vivian! 
If you think she looks adorable in this pic - you should see her in person! 
A complete doll!   
Modeling her DIVA onesie and her Christmas tree onesie!!

And here is Craighton!
(Don't you just love her name!)
She's wearing her Born Fabulous onesie that her mommy got for her at one of my shows!
Sooo cute!


 Another cute pic of a customers little girl in her Santa Leopard Shirt!
I am so glad that Jennifer found my blog and I was able to get her the shirt just in time for her little girls Christmas Program at school! 
Thanks for Sharing Jennifer - She looks adorable!


And here is Abigail in her Halloween shirt! 
Her mom is one of my sorority sisters and great friends from college!
I just wished they lived alot closer so I could see the more :(

Love this little girl!
She definitely takes after her mom with her sassy little personality but looks like her daddy for sure!


And this pic... well Meet Sophie!
Her mom is Trisha ( a friend from High School) who is the one that organized and put on the last 2 Home Expos that I participated in! 
So at the December show... we decided to dress little Sophie up in the Santa Tutu Dress! 
It was a little big for her but she still looked FABULOUS and she definitely knew it! 
She walked all around the convention center posing for lots and lots of pics in the outfit and well looked like a total Santa Baby Diva while doing so!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tater Tots & Fire Hoses. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design by Penny Lane Designs