Thursday, January 13, 2011

Valentine Items In StockYards Mercantile and River View Mercantile

So....I just finished about 30 Valentine Outfits (and will finish more tonight) and they should be in the Stockyards starting tomorrow/Saturday and then the River View Mercantile by Monday! 

At this time, I am only going to be taking limited requests for valentine custom orders due to lots of exciting things happening with TTFH  right now that I need to focus on!  Therefore, if you want to ensure you get an outfit.. better head down to the the stores bright and early! 

HOWEVER, if you do not see your size or design you want at the stores, please feel free to contact me to see if I may have it available at home :)  I am holding a few back for customers! 

Along with the outfits there are lots of valentine baby legs, hair bows, cute new rosette headbands to match, etc! 

Pictures to be posted soon of the girls/boys applique outfits.... but here is a sneak peak of the Heat Press designs for this year!




 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tater Tots & Fire Hoses. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design by Penny Lane Designs