Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Grand Opening - January 24th for the River View Mercantile!

I am so excited to announce that the River View Merantile officially announced their grand opening will be Monday - January 24th!



(Sneak Peak at what the checkout counter looks like!)

I traveled to the store yesterday and it is looking great and I think it will be such a great addition to the small town of Perkins!  Lots of good vendors in there already and the owner, Ashley, is absolutely adorable!  I had such a great time setting up and getting to visit with her and her little girls! I can't wait to go back next week and see the complete finished product!

SO after lots of hours painting display tables, getting outfits finished and lots of bows made, here is the final result!


I am still working on lots of new display tables/chairs/bookcases, etc. but here is what is at the store for the Grand Opening!  I LOVE how it turned out! And I am thinking I might even need to get a larger space soon! :)

Just for fun... More pics!


I am so loving how the new mannequin heads turned out! 
The collage ones took me FOREVER but they are so cute once they are in the display, so I guess it was definitely worth it!


Lots of headbands for babies through adults!  Tons more to come too!



Of course lots of Valentine outfits are in stock and ready for the Grand Opening!




Another look at some of the fun items... zebra shoes, Valentine Bows, baby leggings, headbands, tutu's, etc!



Perkins -Tryon Demons Custom shirts!  More to come soon!




New Boys Design
"I Like Girls with Big Bows"
Available only at River View Mercantile!


Hope everyone enjoyed a sneak peak of what will be offered by
Tater Tots and Fire Hoses
at River View Mercantile! 



A couple of the other vendors include:  

Find them on Facebook! 

Find them on Facebook too!


And finally here are just a few more pics of the home decor items/vendor booths you will see at the grand opening!













Please feel free to email me at
with any questions, etc!



River View Mercantile
132 S. Main
Perkins, OK 74059



2 comments:

  1. Tatum!!! Thank you so much for this! Awesome! Josey just loves you to death. She was a little sad after you left and informed me what a great babysitter you would be if you lived here. Too cute! Can't wait to let you know how the opening goes! Thanks again! This wouldn't be possible w/o you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH Josey and Bristol were adorable! I had so much fun and I am planning on trying to bring up some more items on Wendeday when your open and then coming back up on Friday for a bit! Some of my friends are wanting to come up and go shopping when I showed them the pics of hte home decor!! Thanks so much for the oppurtunity.. I think it's definitely going to do great! OH and tell Josey I can come up and babysit her anytime :)

    ReplyDelete

 
© Tater Tots & Fire Hoses. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design by Penny Lane Designs