Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Time is Here!

Wowzers!
Can't believe it's December, so much to catch up on!

To say I have been busy is definitely an understatement! Not only have I been swamped with orders but all boutiques are doing FABULOUS so I have been trying to keep up with stocking them! Which is definitely a huge task for me but you will rarely hear me complain, because I LOVE it!
I am completely humbled at how much my little business has grown in just 2 years. From a side hobby to now selling in 3 locations and hopefully (fingers crossed) opening my own Storefront soon! 

Yes, that is right! I am finally starting to look for my own location. Business just keeps growing and growing that I finally realized it might be easier to keep everything in one place! LOL.  :) 
So the beginning steps are in the work and though it may be a slow process, I am definitely ready for the challenge!

SOO, on to the fun part!  
I know I have been slacking on posting pics of all the new items so lets start with some of the Completed Christmas Orders!
















So many more completed orders to post but that will have to wait till tomorrow!
Time to finish up the last of the orders so I can take a small break the rest of December and enjoy time with family and friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tater Tots & Fire Hoses. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design by Penny Lane Designs