Monday, December 5, 2011

More Christmas Items!

And here are some more of the completed Christmas items!
Most are available at Beaucoup Boutiques in Edmond and Stockyards Mercantile in OKC.

Lots of selection for all the little hunks!
This one is my FAVORITE for this year!

Every little boy needs Camo, Right?
I think I sell out of this one every time I take new ones to the stores!

Made this shirt as a custom order for a client whose son LOVES the movie Elf.
Of course, I thought it was hysterical and had to make a few for the boutiques :)


JESUS is the Reason for the Season.

A favorite brought back from last year!

 Love the Santa House design this year!
Complete with matching zebra pants or coordinating skirts!

I cannot keep this one stocked at any of the boutiques, it sells out as I am putting them up!


 Every little girl needs this one!

Classy and Elegant Right? I Love this little stocking in Corduroy!
I also made cute little ruffle pants in black corduroy to match! 

 Tis the Season to be Fabulous!

 Elf Sized design from last year but with a little bit more SASS!

 So many cute hats this year for the holidays!
And another favorite from last year... the GRINCH!


Elf Sized all decked out!



Yep - tons of headbands have been made and delivered!


Probably a picture overload in this post but that is what happens when I take 2 months off from updating the website!
 
Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tater Tots & Fire Hoses. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design by Penny Lane Designs