Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Wish List!

My family keeps asking me what I want for Christmas.
Truth is - I don't need anything.
So it's been hard for me to come up with ideas for them.

Then they threw a curve ball and asked, "What do you need for your business?"

This is when the wish list started!

A Sewing Desk
(How nice it would be to be organized and have an actual space devoted to sewing)
Yes, I am in love with these DESKS.
Please and Thank You Mom, Dad and Little Bro!

Sew Functional!


Lots of storage and organization!


If only I could be this organized with my thread!
Mine looks like a war zone!
 Great idea with the shelves against the wall!



LOVE this one too!

OHH...looking at these sewing desks makes me so EXCITED to get to fix up a new sewing room soon! 
My last craft room was good, but with so many new ideas the next one will be AWESOME!
(and functional too!)



And the next item on the wish list...

A Serger
Look out, I will be making professional seams in no time!

Mom - I am leaving the choice on which one up to you!
You're the one with the knowledge on them!



Next item on Wish List...

New Computer



Yes, I have been putting it off forever, but I need a new one.
But cannot decide if I want a Mac or not.
Hmmmm. Decisions.


So that is my simple Wish List for my Business right now!
I definitely need alot more,
but those are the BIG items that will allow me to go even further with my hobby business!







1 comment:

  1. Hey there - Love your blog and LOVE your choices here! My business wishlist is almost identical to yours ;)
    Philippa x

    ReplyDelete

 
© Tater Tots & Fire Hoses. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design by Penny Lane Designs