Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sloane's a Little Diva

I did a Home Expo in Tulsa (back in October) that a few of my Sorority Sisters held. 
SO to help me take everything to Tulsa and set up for the event, one of my besties came up from TX!

Allison made the 3 1/2 hour drive from Amarillo to help and even better we got to stay the weekend with one of our girlfriends while in Tulsa..Whitney!

These two girls are AMAZING and seriously helped me more than I could ever describe. 
They packed, unpacked, loaded, unloaded, organized, labeled, priced, re-priced, folded, priced again, etc.!

WE stayed up till 4 am  laughing and drinking lots of coffee, while getting everything ready for the next day!

So I owe them both a big THANK YOU for helping me out so much and to Whitney for making the most Fabulous coffee ever! :)

You two ROCK!


SoYes, getting to hang out with both Allison and Whitney was great , but one of the highlights of the weekend was getting to spend time with Whitney's little girl Sloane too!  
I think Sloane thought she was in dress up heaven when she came down the stairs in the morning to an entire living room filled with girlish goodies
(Tutu's, Bows, Dresses, Oh My!)

So of course, being the cool Aunt Tata that I am...I had to let her play dress her up in all the new outfits that I was taking to the show!

Here are just a few of the precious pics we took!

Rocking the Zebra Christmas outfit!


A little Turkey day and Pumpkin outfit!





Now she's warmed up a bit to the camera!
She seriously was such a HAM and loved getting to put on all the outfits!

She really put a little bit of sass in this outfit!






  Thanks Whitney for letting me play dress up with Sloane!
I loved it and loved getting to spend the weekend with such wonderful friends!
Definitley need more of those weekends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tater Tots & Fire Hoses. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design by Penny Lane Designs