Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Harlan!

Well... I really did take the weekend off! I have to admit, I think it's the first weekend in months that I actually didn't answer emails, phone calls, or messages or posts! 
It was extremely nice to get to have some down time and to get to see some good friends!  Here are some pics of this weekend at Harlan's 2nd Birthday party!

Harlan and I in her Princess Jump House that was Awesome!
I had to try and teach her how to do some flips and toe touches :)

Mommy and Harlan getting ready to get into her cake!

 Harlan is super excited about her Princess Cake! 
(And can I just say she looked absolutely darling in her outfit I made for her birthday party! )

What was she wanting to do... go outside and jump of course!!!

 And here is Harlan's little Cousin Boston and I!
He is such a little sweetie and I was so glad I got to see him for a bit!!!

Such a great weekend and I am sure there are lots more pics to be posted soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tater Tots & Fire Hoses. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design by Penny Lane Designs