Friday, December 10, 2010

More Christmas Orders Finished....

Just thought I would share some of the fun orders I finished up this week!

Cute Leopard Santa Hat onesie with matching bow and detachable pin!

Leopard Cross with Christmas Ribbon!
(Never can go wrong with one of my cross designs!)

Joy onesie!


 Reindeer Tee! I love how this design turned out!


Another pic of the reindeer tee, just because I like it :)


And here is another reindeer design for a customer!  I love this one too!


Candy Can Cutie onesie and matching pettiskirt! 
( I have a bow to go on the candy canes, I just forgot to put it on for the pic)


Tie onesies!

I think the big rush of Christmas items is hopefully finished!
And I think I got the last of all the Christmas related orders out today! 
Thank goodness!!!
I will admit, I am worn slick and definitely need a small break because working basically two full time jobs doesn't give me much time to ever rest... but if I keep truckin along hopefully in the end it will all pay off !! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tater Tots & Fire Hoses. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design by Penny Lane Designs