Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday Expo - Thanks to all who came!

Just wanted to say thank you to all that came to the Holiday Expo on Sunday!  We had a great turnout and I loved getting to chat with old and new customers! And even better - I sold a ton of stuff! I am hoping to spend this week getting all Christmas Orders out (over 100 but I have faith that I can do it) and then hopefully move on next week to thinking of New Years Designs and Valentine Designs! 

So if you have an idea for any of the upcoming Holidays for next year, send them my way and I will see what I can do!

And finally -
Thanks again to all my wonderful customers! This year has been unbelievable and I am very very blessed to be able to do something so fun and rewarding for others! 

Tatum

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tater Tots & Fire Hoses. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design by Penny Lane Designs