Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Items Available for Immediate Purchase! Great Last Minute Gifts!

I have been debating on taking some of the extra items I have on hand down to my booth at the stockyards...
 but then decided that I wanted to give all my Facebook Fan's and Blog Readers the first dibs on the items! 

So below are some pics of the items that are already made and available for immediate purchase! All items can be shipped within 24 hours of payment and if in OKC area, they possibly can be delivered asap!

So Happy Shopping!

(email tatertotsandfirehoses@gmail.com for inquiry on items)

OH and just for Blog Readers, all items are listed at a discounted price!

Size 3- 6 months
$15.00


Leopard Sequin Santa Hat
18 month Short Sleeve
$17.00


3-6 months, 6-9 months and 12 months
$15.00 each


Velour Leopard Set
Newborn (0-3 months)
Set is $32.00


Santa Rocks Long Sleeve
Size: 4t/5t
$17.00


Short Sleeve Red onesie with Blue Cross
6 months
$18.00


Newborn Candy Cane Onesie (can add bow and rhinestones)
$17.00
 Small Pettiskirt Red
$23.00


Argyle Tie Long Sleeve Onesies In Red and Green
Sizes: 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months and 12 months
$15.00 each

More pics to be posted soon of some new items I will be offering this next year and items still available for immediate purchase!

**Lots of different types of Rosette Headbands, which I have even made for myself and cannot quit wearing, will be posted soon for purchase!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tater Tots & Fire Hoses. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design by Penny Lane Designs