Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pics from Holiday Expo .. What can you See?

Here are some fun pics of the Holiday Expo that I did a couple of weeks ago!
The setup did not get completed all the way due to time and it was my first time using my new "Grid System" but overall, I think it turned out pretty well!
(Oh and the lack of sleep was not helping at all... over 36 hours with no sleep.... That is a first since college!)


Notice the cute little tank dresses, the pant sets and the velour jumpsuits that I had!  These will be some of the new stuff offered at the stockyards and this upcoming year!

The Christmas Section! 
 See the awesome red and white stripe baby legs with fur cuff in the pic below
(One pair is still available for purchase!)

Notice a red and green pettiskirt in the pic below
(It is still available for purchase - size 2T -4T!)


Another shot of the stage while getting ready for the show! 
So sad we did not get to use our Christmas Tulle and other decorations on the grid :(


The table with all the cowboy shirts from my booth at the Stockyards Mercantile and then some other random items!
(Rock Star onesie in pic below is size 6 month and available for purchase!)

If only I had remembered to take some more pics... I owe a big thank you to Miss Morgandy for taking these on her phone for me! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tater Tots & Fire Hoses. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design by Penny Lane Designs