Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Beaucoup Boutiques - Glimpse of Booth!

Since it's getting late and I have to be at work at 7 in the morning and it's 2 am right now, I am only going to post a couple of pics of the new space at Beaucoup Boutiques tonight (See I told everyone sleep is highly overrated)!  Tomorrow I will post more information regarding the new spot and more pics.. as well as lots of pics of NEW items for summer!

I can not even begin to explain how much work went into this location but to see my vision finally finished, is definitely worth all the time and money!

 So what does everyone think??




Still some work to be done and LOTS more items to be added but I am completely in AWE of the new space!  It's just so much fun!!!

2 comments:

  1. It is so cute!!! Where is this going to be at? And when are you planning on opening?!

    ReplyDelete

 
© Tater Tots & Fire Hoses. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design by Penny Lane Designs