Sunday, May 15, 2011

Half Marathons - I Did It!

Just wanted to share a couple of pics from my first 2 Half Marathons! 
I know I mentioned that I had been training in previous posts and well.. I did it! 

The first one was the A2A Half in Ada
Not the best outcome but hey, I finished in 25 mph winds!

My parents are awesome and showed up to support Jaime and I at mile 4/5 and at the finish! 


And the 2nd - Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon
The weather didn't exactly cooperate... cold and rainy!
But all the more fun to run in!

A friend sent this pic to me.. I'm the small yellow dot in the pic :)

Just had to share a bit of what I have been up to in my free time!
(Did I really just say free time)

I will admit though that I am ADDICTED!
 I already have a couple of 10K's scheduled and am contemplating running the FULL Marathon in Dallas in December! 
(but like I said.... just contemplating the Full!)

But definitely will be doing lots more Half's in the future!

Ok - back to sewing!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tater Tots & Fire Hoses. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design by Penny Lane Designs