Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Playing Catch up and a couple of BIG announcements!

Really.. Back in March is my last post?    YIKES!  
Guess it's time to do some catching up.

To say the last couple of months have been hectic is really just an understatement.  And well sleep, I think it's highly overrated!

Over the last couple of months, there have been LOTS of EXCITING things happening with Tater Tots and Fire Hoses and of course all during the busiest time of the year with my job (Yep - I am still working full time... sigh) AND while I have been training for a couple of 1/2 Marathons!  WOOHOO!

But everything is finally starting to die down a bit (so I think) and I actually have a chance right now to update my BLOG!!

So what is the exciting news......
Well - I have expanded into my 3rd location and it's the biggest space yet and located in Edmond at a new boutique called Beaucoup Boutiques, which will be opening soon!  Oh wait and that's not it... A friend/sorority sister did my first official photo shoot for Tater Tots and Fire Hoses!  I have only seen a sneak peak of a couple of them so far but I am seriously in amazement of how amazingly talented she is and how AWESOME they look!  So be prepared for some photo overloads on the blog and Facebook fan page as soon as I get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tater Tots & Fire Hoses. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design by Penny Lane Designs