Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thunder Up with TTFH's!

I have had so many requests the last week or so for some THUNDER gear for little ones, that I finally buckled down and made some last night!

Here is one for the littlest of diva's outfits or should I say "Future Thunder Girl!"
 (Loving the Over the Top Bow to match!)



 How about some "Peace, Love, Thunder!"



And I couldn't forget all the little men out there! 
Here are the two designs I have right now, but custom designs are welcome!


All items will be made within a 2 day turnaround (or sooner)! 
Email tatertotsandfirehoses@gmail.com with any orders!

Hoping to have all these items in the following locations by Saturday -
River View Mercantile in Perkins, OK


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tater Tots & Fire Hoses. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design by Penny Lane Designs