Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Little Behind - But catching up!

Hi all!  

 Just wanted to let everyone know that I am playing catch up on emails, as I have had my head down sewing the last couple of days and then with the crazy weather that hit Oklahoma last night, I was mostly glued to the TV waiting to take cover! 

So I am trying to catch up on any emails that I have may have missed the last few days!
 If you by chance have sent me an email and I have not responded, please send another one! 
I get over 100 emails a day and sometimes, they may get looked over on accident or they may go to my junk mail by accident, etc. ( I really do try to not let this happen, I promise!)

So please be patient with me in regards to answering emails.. I am getting to each one of them as fast as I can!

Thanks again to all my wonderful customers!

You definitely keep me busy and I LOVE it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tater Tots & Fire Hoses. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design by Penny Lane Designs