Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Little Wyatt's

One of my dear friends from work had her 2nd little baby girl a couple of months ago and I just had to share some sweet pics that she has sent me!  Little DeLaney is just so precious and Big Sis Carigan is well a complete Doll!  I definitely think Jenn and Travis will have their hands full with these two little beauties!


Big Sis Carigan showing off her Tater Tots and Fire Hoses headband!


I tried to upload more pics of little DeLaney in some of the fun headbands and outfits I got her but unfortunately, the pics will not upload :(  

But I think the ones above show off just how precious her little girls are! 

Congrats Jenn and Travis!
You two are truly blessed with these little divas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tater Tots & Fire Hoses. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design by Penny Lane Designs